Long Beach Food & Beverage empowers chefs and bartenders, engages local foodies, and elevates brands. We’ve created a platform powered by experts in the food and spirits industries. We also enable brand partners to access local culinary talent, produce dynamic videos and distribute across digital, social, experiences and activations. Our 20,000+ food loving audience is made up primarily of urban, affluent, food obsessed consumers of all ages; plus leverage through our expanding social networks.
Long Beach Food & Beverage welcomes those brands providing products and services to our valued restaurants to apply to become a partner. Together we can help make your brand – and the Long Beach culinary community – thrive!
Benefits include being featured on our website and videos as well as being recommended as a vetted resource to the restaurants we consult with. You will also have the opportunity to offer any special incentives, tastings, training, workshops and presentations to the restaurants we work with. Sponsorship levels of $5000 or more enjoy a dedicated eblast to our 20+ email subscriber.
Sponsor a project, an initiative, or our overall mission.
- Zero Cost Consulting Services for Struggling Restaurants (On-going)
- Cooking/Cocktail Classes (On-going)
- Chefs Serving Shelters (Quarterly)
- Holiday Kids Pajama Drive (November)
- Kids in the Kitchen Field Trips (Annual)
- Long Beach Kitchen Ink Photo Gallery (On-going)
- Chefs/Restaurateurs Read One Star Yelp Reviews Video (TBD)
- Dine LBC – Long Beach Restaurant Week (2021)
- Long Beach Beer Week (TBD)
Long Beach Food & Beverage is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit, so contributions are tax deductible. Partial in-kind sponsorships are also available.
Tax ID # 84-2641039